Sunday, October 9, 2011

Two points everyone should be aware of

1.I understand that my views on the political parties in the first paragraph of my Ides of March review were entirely false. I admit that I am still catching up to how politics work, but I did understand enough about them to know what was going on throughout the film.


2.Along with my recommendation of Ides of March, I also recommend Real Steel. It's a fun sci-fi boxing film that, despite having a little too much exposition, still manages to keep the moralistic passion of its highly familiar story. Hugh Jackman is awesome in his role, Dakota Goyo is a surprisingly tolerable child actor, and the effects and action scenes are stellar to say the least. It's not a masterpiece, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment