Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace in 3D trailer

Well, we've been hearing about it for years, but much to our dismay, Lucas is finally moving forward with his 3D Star Wars project.


Much like everyone else, I'm getting tired of Lucas milking the Star Wars franchise. That's not to say Star Wars isn't worth anything these days, but it would be nice to see him do something different for once, which is mostly why I'm looking forward to Red Tails. Will I be seeing any of these re-releases? Perhaps, but not this one. This isn't like The Lion King where the film is brilliant and the 3D sounds like a bad idea. To this day, I cannot stand Phantom Menace. I might write a review of Phantom Menace if there's nothing else coming out that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment