Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm back!

I don't know how many people were reading my blogs before, but for those of you who were, I'm back for more! Let me give a little explanation of what had happened. I attempted to get into video reviews, expanding my horizons onto Youtube. However, after three reviews on Hugo (amazing movie), Sherlock Holmes 2 (even better than the first movie), and Mission Impossible 4 (damn good action movie), I found that I was putting too much work into what was ultimately a non-profit project. After I dropped the ball on that, I continued to watch some new releases and have been wanting to get back into written reviews, but I found that I didn't have enough to say about the movies I watched to span out to full reviews. However, today, I watched one amazing movie that I will be able to write into a full review, which should be on here soon enough.


So, I will be writing reviews again, but this is a slow time of the year for movies and I'm running a little low on funds, so don't expect a review of a new release every weekend. I will try to fill in the gaps with reviews of older releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment